EmpireA Place In The Garden
An elegantly tapered planter with a raised panel on all four sides and a splayed base. The design is reminiscent of the art deco movement and looks stunning in any setting. The Empire Planters make a wonderful addition to any garden and can be used for many different purposes, such as defining an entrance, lining a walkway or accenting a courtyard. This planter will develop a beautiful aged patina over time, giving them an antique classic look. The planters will arrive in a weathered zinc finish, but over time they will lighten due to the natural oxidisation process. These planters also come with a drainage hole, complete with a rubber bung, which gives you the option to use the planter both inside or out in the garden.
- Small - 45cm W x 45cm D x 45cm H // Internal Measurements: 36cm x 36cm top, 31cm x 31cm Base // Weight: 19kg
- Medium - 55cm W x 55cm D x 55cm H // Internal Measurements: 46cm x 46cm top, 41cm x 41cm Base // Weight: 29kg
- Large - 70cm W x 70cm D x 70cm H // Internal Measurements: 60cm x 60cm top, 55cm x 55cm Base // Weight: 47kg
- Tall - 45cm W x 45cm D x 82cm H // Internal Measurements: 36cm x 36cm top, 31cm x 31cm Base // Weight: 32kg
- Trough - 100cm W x 40cm D x 50cm H // Internal Measurements: 92cm x 33cm Top, 85cm x 28cm Base // Weight: 38kg
Please Click HERE to view the Spec Sheets