ClassicA Place In The Garden
*Please Note* - Delivery will be by the End of June.
The Classic Planters have the same tapered form as the Lion Head Planters but have been left unadorned for a more contemporary feel. For a formal look, these can be planted with Buxus Topiary Balls. The Hydrangeas and Lavender as seen to the right give a more informal feel. These planters will develop a beautiful aged patina over time, giving them an antique classic look. They will arrive in a weathered zinc finish, but over time they will lighten due to the natural oxidisation process. These Zinc planters also come with a drainage hole, complete with a rubber bung, which gives you the option to use the planter both inside or out in the garden.
- Small - 40cm W x 40cm D x 40cm H // Internal Measurements: 33cm x 33cm Top , 24cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 8kg
- Medium - 50cm W x 50cm D x 50cm H // Internal Measurements: 42cm x 42cm Top , 35cm x 35cm Base // Weight: 12kg
- Large - 60cm W x 60cm D x 60cm H // Internal Measurements: 52cm x 52cm Top , 44cm x 44cm Base // Weight: 21kg
- Tall 90cm - 40cm W x 40cm D x 90cm H // Internal Measurements: 33cm x 33cm top , 24cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 19kg
- Tall 120cm - 50cm W x 50cm D x 120cm H // Internal Measurements: 42cm x 42cm Top , 35cm x 35cm Base // Weight: 25kg
- Trough - 100cm W x 40cm D x 50cm H // Internal Measurements: 92cm x 33cm Top, 85cm x 24cm Base // Weight: 24kg
Please Click HERE to view the Spec Sheets